Below are five of the best digital gifts available online. You can purchase any of the gift ideas online and give them virtually too.
Giving a digital gift can be perceived as a convenient option (which is it is), however, it can be so much more than that. The following gift ideas are creative and almost anyone will love the options, no matter the occasion.
5 Best Digital Gifts You Can Buy And Give Right Now
Keep in mind, giving virtually can still be meaningful. Gift giving is an opportunity to display to the people you know and care about that you just “get them”.
A gift has the power to convey what you have noticed about others that they may often feel like is overlooked or underappreciated.
Giving a gift should be a joy to everyone involved and is an opportunity to communicate what you think is special about the person you’re giving to.
Gift-giving is an act of celebrating what you know and love about others!
With so many options online, we have narrowed down the best digital gifts to five options that we truly believe most people will really enjoy and appreciate.
The ideas truly are online gift ideas that you can purchase, give, and experience digitally!
*Disclosure: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, to help you make the best choice for you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Digital Gift Idea #1 MasterClass Online Subscription
Masterclass is at the top of the best digital gifts because the classes offer so much variety that appeal to almost anyone.
- Masterclass provides a gifting option so that the subscription can be awarded to the person you’re giving to
- There are lots of very interesting class options taught by experts in a wide array of topics
- Subscribers will have access to all classes with a full subscription
- Single class options available too
- Access to classes is immediate
Digital Gift Idea #2 23andMe DNA Test
Because the kit requires registration before it can be mailed to the user, gifting the registration is still exciting because who doesn’t want to learn more about their ancestry and personal DNA!
- Register your kit at 23andme.com/start
- Ancestry Composition, Ancestry Detail Reports, Maternal & Paternal Haplogroups, Neanderthal Ancestry
- DNA Relative Finder: Find and connect with relatives in the 23andMe database who share DNA with you
- Family Tree: Automatically built from your DNA relationships
Digital Gift Idea #3 Amazon Coins
Amazon Coins are a super cool digital gift idea that most people can use and enjoy because there are so many apps that they would love to have but sometimes don’t feel like paying for, you could be their hero!
Below are some of the details concerning gifting Amazon coins:100
- Option to gift coins (be sure to check the box next to Give Amazon Coins As A Gift text)
- Amazon Coins are worth $1.00 to spend on apps, games, and in-app items
- Coins you buy never expire
- Use Amazon Coins on Fire tablets, Fire TV, and on any Android device through the Amazon Appstore
Digital Gift Idea #4 Audible Membership
An Audible membership provides access to thousands of book titles, podcasts, wellness guides, and more.
- Option to gift subscription (be sure to click the text Give someone the gift of Audible directly below the start my annual membership button)
- Customized membership durations with tiered price points
- 1 credit a month good for any title in the app to keep forever
- Free and easy exchanges for titles purchased with a credit
Digital Gift Idea #5 StoryWorth Subscription
A StoryWorth subscription is a unique gift that will last for years and years to come. This is a cool option because you can literally gift your family or friends with history so that the stories live on in book form.
StoryWorth is an incredible way to:
Keep a memoir of the past to pass on to future generations.
Weekly stories help you stay connected to your loved ones over any distance.
Learn About Those You Care About
Discover things you never knew about your family, and grow closer together.
This is a cool digital gift too because you can literally purchase the gift at any moment and choose when the email notification begins for the person you’re gifting it to. Here’s how it works:
- Once a week, StoryWorth will email the person you choose to be the “storyteller” questions you’ve never thought to ask.
- The storyteller simply replies with a story, in response to the question, which is shared with you each week.
- At the end of a year, the stories are bound into a beautiful keepsake book.
I hope using this list of the best digital gifts helps you. Remember, giving a gift should be fun for everyone involved and is an opportunity to communicate what you think is special about the person you’re giving to. I hope this list inspires you toward that!
If you’d like to explore more digital and physical gifts, here are some quick links to gift ideas for different occasions and personality types.
Happy Digital Gift Giving!