So, it’s down to the wire and you really need last minute gift ideas that can be purchased given right up to the very last moment.
We won’t waste a lot of time, you don’t have much. Below are last minute gift ideas that almost anyone will love no matter the occasion. If you’re needing to find a gift without a lot of time scroll through the ideas now.
Last Minute Gift Ideas For Almost Anyone And Occasion
Keep in mind, that even though you may be low on time that doesn’t mean that you still can’t give a meaningful gift. Gift giving is an opportunity to display to the people you know and care about that you just “get them”.
A gift has the power to convey what you have noticed about others that they may often feel like are overlooked or underappreciated.
Giving a gift (even if it is last minute) should be a joy to everyone involved and is an opportunity to communicate what you think is special about the person you’re giving to.
Gift-giving is an act of celebrating what you know and love about others!
Because you need last-minute gift ideas in a short amount of time we have narrowed down the gift selection to seven options that we truly believe most people will really enjoy and appreciate.
The ideas truly are last minute gift ideas that you can purchase seconds before you need to give them!
*Disclosure: Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, to help you make the best choice for you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Minute Gift Idea #1 MasterClass Online Subscription
This is an amazing gift idea when you’re short on time for multiple reasons.
- Masterclass provides a gifting option so that the subscription can be awarded to the person you’re giving to
- There are lots of very interesting class options taught by experts in a wide array of topics
- Subscribers will have access to all classes with a full subscription
- Single class options are available too
- Access to classes is immediate
Last Minute Gift Idea #2 Personality Tests
Personality tests are an amazing gift for anyone on your list! Gain helpful insight into what makes each other unique and different. Truity is one of the most trusted assessment sites online and their test has a high accuracy rating too.
Tests are easy to purchase and pricing adjusts if you buy three or more tests at a time. The tests are simple to take and users are sent a full report with a description and explanation of their assessment.
- You can use a credit card or Paypal to purchase
- Buy as few or as many tests as you like
- Receive instant access to the tests
- Assign by email where to send the test
Last Minute Gift Idea #3 StoryWorth Subscription
A StoryWorth subscription is a unique gift that will last for years and years to come. This is a cool option because you can literally gift your family or friends with history so that the stories live on in book form.
StoryWorth is an incredible way to:
Keep a memoir of the past to pass on to future generations.
Weekly stories help you stay connected to your loved ones over any distance.
Learn About Those You Care About
Discover things you never knew about your family, and grow closer together.
This is a cool last minute gift too because you can literally purchase the gift at any moment and choose when the email notification begins for the person you’re gifting it to. Here’s how it works:
- Once a week, StoryWorth will email the person you choose to be the “storyteller” questions you’ve never thought to ask.
- The storyteller simply replies with a story, in response to the question, which is shared with you each week.
- At the end of a year, the stories are bound into a beautiful keepsake book.
Last Minute Gift Idea #4 Rosetta Stone Subscription
Rosetta Stone is an online subscription-based platform for learning languages. There are 25 languages to choose from and offer courses depending on the necessary solution. Subscriptions are available for children or adults to make language learning as easy as possible. There is also a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Subscription options include:
Last Minute Gift Idea #5 23andMe DNA Test
Because the kit requires registration before it can be mailed to the user, gifting the registration is still exciting because who doesn’t want to learn more about their ancestry and personal DNA!
- Register your kit at 23andme.com/start
- Ancestry Composition, Ancestry Detail Reports, Maternal & Paternal Haplogroups, Neanderthal Ancestry
- DNA Relative Finder: Find and connect with relatives in the 23andMe database who share DNA with you
- Family Tree: Automatically built from your DNA relationships
Last Minute Gift Idea #6 Amazon Coins
Amazon Coins are a super cool last minute gift idea that most people can use and enjoy because there are so many apps that they would love to have but sometimes don’t feel like paying for, you could be their hero!
Below are some of the details concerning gifting Amazon coins:
- Option to gift coins (be sure to check the box next to Give Amazon Coins As A Gift text)
- Amazon Coins are worth $1.00 to spend on apps, games, and in-app items
- Coins you buy never expire
- Use Amazon Coins on Fire tablets, Fire TV, and any Android device through the Amazon Appstore
Last Minute Gift Idea #7 Audible Membership
An Audible membership provides access to thousands of book titles, podcasts, wellness guides, and more.
- Option to gift subscription (be sure to click the text Give someone the gift of Audible directly below the start my annual membership button)
- Customized membership durations with tiered price points
- 1 credit a month is good for any title in the app to keep forever
- Free and easy exchanges for titles purchased with a credit
I hope using this list of last minute gift ideas helps you. Remember, giving a gift should be fun for everyone involved and is an opportunity to communicate what you think is special about the person you’re giving to. I hope this has inspired you toward that!
If you have a little time, here are some quick links to gift ideas for different occasions and personality types.
Happy Gift Giving!